WARNING: This glitter is excellent for creating sparkly sandy beaches... or anything you want super sparkly!
Do you- or your clients - love sparkle and glam in artwork? If so, then this crushed glass glitter is the perfect embellishment for your art.
- Incredibly sparkly: it sparkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Your clients will be shocked by the amazing bling of this glass glitter.
- Clear color with a hint of rainbow colors and lots of bling: No one likes boring or dull paintings/artwork! Make the colors in your paintings twinkle without changing their color or shade.
- Add a sugary, snowy, diamond, or gem look to any artwork or craft... ornaments, artificial flowers, fluid art paintings, epoxy, tumblers... anything that needs that extra sparkle.
- Fine glass glitter that makes your art look glamorous... NOT cheap!
- Perfect for dramatic twinkling effects in the sun or under any lighting!
- Comes in 1/2 tsp sample bags, 2oz, or 4oz bags. A little goes a long way so this powder will last a long time!
- Made from finely ground glass
- UV resistant for art that stands the test of time.
- Made in the USA
The Perfect Mixed Media Embellishment for Elegant Art!
Looking to take your art to the next level? Then this clear crushed glass glitter is perfect for creating frosty, elegant, and high diamond-like sparkly effects. Perfect for Seascapes or Geode artwork!
Shock your clients and friends with art that enchants!
5-Star Best Selling Powder
Glow Up GLAM Glitter is a 5-star best selling crushed glass glitter with a striking sparkle.
Achieve stunning results in resin or acrylics.
High Quality Powders
Fine glass glitter for an extreme sparkle. NOT cheap craft glitter!!!
*CAUTION: This glitter is made out of tiny shards of glass. Wear gloves when handling, clean up after you, don't let children use this glitter without adult supervision, and don't use it near food!
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa & Paypal
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
See how Tammy from Tammy Anderson Art used the Glow Up GLAM Glass Glitter in this beautiful Kintsugi Art piece!
How to Use Glam Powders & Glass Glitter:
Stir in Glow Up GLAM Glitter into resin or into acrylic paint for a sparkly effect. Add as little or as much as you want to achieve the desired intensity of the effect.
For a more intense glistening sparkle, sprinkle GLAM Powders on top of your art while the resin or acrylic paint layers are still wet. You can even sprinkle it on top of a wet layer of varnish!
This clear GLAM Glitter offers different looks depending on what colored background it is used over since it will not change the color. It will just add an incredible sparkle and enhance the background color.
This clear glitter is perfect for creating twinkling sand shores on seascapes or crystals on Geode pour paintings.
Here's a video that shows how "Glow Up" glass glitter looks on a pour painting 👇
EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS:
If you’re ready to take your acrylic pouring skills to the next level, join one of my Online Pour Painting Courses: