Not Available in Stores
WARNING: This glitter dust powder is excellent for geode, northern lights, and galaxy paintings!
Do you- or your clients - love sparkle and glam in artwork? If so, then this emerald green glitter is the perfect embellishment for your art.
- Incredibly sparkly: it twinkles like nothing you've ever seen before. Your clients will be shocked by the amazing bling of this powder.
- Holographic: No one likes boring or dull paintings/artwork! The holographic effect will WOW everyone.
- Ultra fine glitter that makes your art look glamorous... NOT cheap!
- Versatile: can be used in many types of art... fluid art, paintings, epoxy, acrylic/gel nails, tumblers, and more!
- Beautiful effects: these powders are opaque and metallic with beautiful rainbow color flashes.
- Comes in 1/2 tsp sample bags or 2oz bags. A little goes a long way so this powder will last a long time!
- UV resistant for art that stands the test of time.
- Withstands heat up to 350°F degrees
- Made in the USA
The Perfect Mixed Media Embellishment for Elegant Art!
Looking to take your art to the next level? Then this ultra fine emerald green glitter with color holographic properties is perfect for creating mysterious & elegant effects. Perfect for Northern Lights, Geodes, or Galaxy artwork!
Shock your clients and friends with art that enchants!
5-Star Best Selling Glitter Powders
Fiji GLAM Powder is a 5-star best selling glitter powder with a striking green-blue base color and bursts of amazing rainbow colors.
Achieve stunning results in resin or acrylics.
High Quality Glitter Powders
Ultra fine polyester glitter, made with high quality colorants and coatings for an extreme sparkle. NOT cheap craft glitter!!!
Secure Checkout via: Mastercard - Visa & Paypal
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to very high demand, please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.
See how the Fiji GLAM Powder was used to create these beautiful and sparkly coasters & the Magical mixed media seascape!
How to Use Glam Powders:
Stir in Fiji GLAM Powder into resin or into acrylic paint for a sparkly effect. Add as little or as much as you want to achieve the desired intensity of the effect.
For a more intense glistening sparkle, sprinkle GLAM Powders on top of your art while the resin or acrylic paint layers are still wet. You can even sprinkle it on top of a wet layer of varnish!
Holographic GLAM Powders are very rich in color and absolutely stunning when the light hits them! Your eyes won't believe the gorgeous rainbow color-shifting effect!
This emerald green glitter is perfect for creating anything that has to do with ocean or geode artwork. However, you can use this luscious-looking glitter in any type of art project or painting. Your imagination is the limit!
Expand Your Horizons:
If you’re ready to take your acrylic pouring skills to the next level, join one of my Online Pour Painting Courses: